Work With Us
Logistics Traineeship - International Freight Forwarding
Seabridge Logistics Group is emerging as one of Australasia’s leading independent global logistics providers, delivering a complete range of import, export, and integrated logistics services throughout Australia and New Zealand.
About the Role
Have you recently graduated and looking for a stable long-term career in International Logistics?
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a trainee Logistics Coordinator to learn all aspects of International Freight Forwarding.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Job registrations (data entry);
- Coordinate the movement of import shipments while working closely with overseas partners, service providers and internal departments;
- Provide customers with regularly updated status of inbound shipments and deliveries;
- Tracking of shipments;
- Job costing and invoicing;
- Warehouse receivals and dispatch;
- General office duties.
If you have the skills and experience we require, apply online using the form below today.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Strong relationship building experience with excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive "can-do" attitude
- Attention to detail, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
Perks of the job
- Stable, long-term career opportunity
- International Logistics Traineeship
- Forward-thinking, fast-paced company